Ordering from Magazine Rack Shop
Stock Display/Item Ordering
- Most items on Magazine Rack Shop.com are in stock and available for immediate shipping.
- Most orders will ship FedEx or UPS however some items require freight/pallet shipment.
- Internet and catalog pricing is subject to change without prior notice.
- For products with case packs, a $10.00 handling fee is added to orders if the quantity ordered is not a complete case.
- Shipping estimates can be obtained by placing your items in the shopping cart and proceeding as if you were prepared to purchase the items. Your order is not actually placed until you enter your payment information & click "submit". Prior to the payment method page, all of the available shipping options and costs will be displayed for you to choose. If you do not want to proceed with the order, you can click your "back" button, or if you are prepared to continue with your order you can select your shipping method and click "continue". If no shipping costs appear you will need to contact customer service for a quote. Please note: Shipping costs are subject to review and change prior to shipment. You will be contacted if additional charges apply.
- We are unable to ship to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- We ship only to US States & Territories and Canada. For delivery outside of these regions, a freight forwarder and payment by wire transfer is required.
- Orders shipping to freight forwarders must be placed over the phone and paid in full by wire transfer. We do not accept orders shipping to freight forwarders paid by credit card.
- Magazine Rack Shop is not responsible for any damage that occurs after delivery to the freight forwarder.
- We reserve the right to refuse sale of any fragile items knowingly being exported.
- Magazine Rack Shop will provide a commercial invoice, but must not be listed as the Shipper or Exporter of Record on any export documentation.
To place an order shipping to a freight forwarder or for more information, please call us at 1-800-572-2194 or 1-401-247-0333.
Same Day Shipping
- Orders must be received before 2PM Eastern Time US on a business day.
- All items on the order must be in-stock.
- All items on the order must NOT have a lead time (see product page(s)).
- Same day shipping is not offered on weekends, holidays or other posted closings.
Determining Lead Time
- All lead times are in business days and do not include weekends, holidays or scheduled closings. Unless otherwise noted, orders are processed Monday through Friday. We do NOT ship on Saturday.
- Holidays and scheduled closings are posted approximately 7-10 days in advance of the closing.
- Lead times do not include shipping transit time.
- Orders received before 2PM Eastern Time US will begin being processed the same business day.
- Orders received after 2PM Eastern Time US or on non business days will begin being processed the next business day.
- Lead time begins on the first day the order is processed.
- Artwork Orders: Lead time for orders that require artwork do not being until the proof and/or artwork has been approved. Please see the product page for more information about the artwork submission process.
- George Patton Associates, Inc. Is in the Eastern Time Zone of the United Stated (EST & EDT) We observe Daylight Saving Time in accordance with the United States daylight saving time schedule
Inspect All Packages and Products Upon Delivery
- Open and inspect all packages for damage immediately upon delivery.
- For Freight Shipments: Note any damage to the packaging on the bill of lading before the driver leaves.
- If product damage is found or suspected:
- Save ALL packing materials. This includes inner and outer boxes and all packing materials.
- If possible take pictures of the damaged product and packaging.
- Notify us within five (5) business days of delivery
- Due to the limited time frame for us to file a claim for shipping damage, any damage not reported within five (5) business days of delivery becomes the responsibility of the customer.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover credit cards.
- Existing Net 30 accounts.
- To establish a Net 30 account with Magazine Rack Shop, please call Customer Service at 1-800-572-2194 before ordering. An initial order of $1000 and an extensive credit check is required. Net 30 accounts are offered on a limited basis and generally require 5-7 business days for approval. The approval process will delay the processing and shipping of your initial order.
- Prepay by Check or Money Order - Phone/Fax Orders Only.